The company has sufficient inventory and can be picked up at any time.
"CNZHJ" Brass sheet are known for its superior finish appearance and finds various uses because of its easily malleable
nature that allows the metal to get formed in various shapes and sizes.
These brass sheet also find usage in making brass hardware.
These brass sheet varies in sizes and thickness and can be provided in either soft or hard finish, thus making these
perfect for many commercial and industrial applications.
1. The higher the zinc content in brass, the higher the strength and the lower the plasticity.
2. The zinc content of brass used in the industry does not exceed 45%.
If the zinc content is higher, it will cause brittleness and deteriorate the alloy properties.
3. Adding aluminum to brass can improve the yield strength and corrosion resistance of brass,
and slightly reduce the plasticity
4. Adding 1% tin to brass can significantly improve the resistance of brass to seawater and marine
atmospheric corrosion, so it is called "navy brass".
5. The main purpose of adding lead to brass is to improve cutting machinability and wear resistance,
and lead has little effect on the strength of brass.
6. Manganese brass has good mechanical properties, thermal stability and corrosion resistance.
Packing and Shipping
1. Q: Do you provide samples?
A: Yes, we can provide samples, but there is a charge,which will be refunded after placing the order.
2. Q: How is your quality? How do you guarantee the quality?
A: our company has passed many certifications, each product has to go through 4-5 processes of inspection, with the corresponding quality test report and certificate. Welcome customers to our factory for inspection.
3. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: For Stocks, we can send the goods to loading port within 7 days after receiving the deposit ;For production period,it usually needs about 15 days ~30 days after receiving the deposit.
4. Q: Where's your factory?
A: Our factory is in Shandong Province afforded enough production ability and earlier delivery time.
5. Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: 100% T/T advance.
30% T/T and balance against copy of documents.
30% T/T advance, balance T/T at sight.
6. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Warmly welcome. Once we have your schedule, we will arrange the professional sales team to follow up your case.
Shandong Linghang Steel Group Co., Ltd. is located in Jinan, Shandong Province, with convenient transportation. The company was established in 2020 with a registered capital of 20 million yuan.
Currently, there are nearly 100 employees. This company specializes in producing stainless steel.Steel plate, stainless steel tube, stainless steel bar and other stainless steel profiles. In addition, it also produces various alloy plates. The main materials of our products are TP304/304L, TP316/316L, TP321, 310S, 904L, S31803, 2520Si2, Monel400, etc. There is in the company the annual output of various stainless steel products is more than 10,000 tons, mainly including Used in petroleum, chemical industry, shipbuilding, construction, decoration, semiconductor, Automobile engine, locomotive braking system, gas equipment manufacturing, instruments and meters Equipment, food processing, catering, brewing and other industries.
Get A Free Quote